Note: this is a revised version for 2018.
Alice in Wonderland! And Altoid's tins?! Yes, It's "Alice in an Altoid's tin". Or canned Alice?
I've been scheming up a bunch of little things you can use to make a shrine from (or in) an Altoid's tin — all Alice themed!
Starting with the Tin-Sized Alice Collage Sheet. Cute images from lots of different version of Alice in Wonderland, sized to fit an Altoid's tin. This sheet includes 3 different scenes of The Mad Hatter's Tea Party. And lots of titles from various paper doll sets and vintage books — and check out Shannon's artwork below for how nicely one of those titles fits one of the Altoid's Tin Insert Frames (the two new insert frames sets are sold separately).
This kit also includes two more collage sheets:
- Alice Covers Collage Sheet
- Tenniel's Alice Collage Sheet (The classic illustrations for Alice in Wonderland by Sir John Tenniel (hand tinted by a host of unknown artists throughout the last century). The Cheshire Cat, Humpty Dumpty, Tweedledum and Tweedledee, The Mad Hatter's Tea Party... all the faves are here.)
And lots of charms and embellishments:
- Alice Pink Eat Me Cookie
- Miniature Chocolate Cake (shown at right on one of the filigree cake plates — also included)
- Bronze Teacup & Saucer Charm
- Bronze Stopwatch Clock Charm
- 1 Inch Bronze Key
- 2 more tiny bronze keys
- Tiny Cake Plate Filigree
Plus a baggie of mixed color acrylic flowers, chosen to complement the colors in the collage sheets (only available in the kit).
And finally (of course), a Blank Altoid's Tin.
Kits are announced the first weekend of each month. However, if you sign up for a subscription, your kit will probably have already been mailed to you.
A note on timing for subscribers: the kits don't ship till your automatic payment is made; the recurring payment date is based on the date you signed up for the subscription. If you'd like to make a 1-time "catch up" payment so that you'll be first in line to receive all future kits, contact Customer Service.
If you buy a subscription after the 15th of the month, your first kit will be for the following month (so if you subscribe on October 16th, the November kit will be your first kit).
Kits from previous months will be available for purchasing until sold out.160501SCT 160501LCB 160501KBT 160519RS 160526RS 160612LD 170615KB