Wow! What a flurry of color! (Ok.. mainly pink and red, but some turquoise (and gold) thrown in too for contrast!)
Diving in, this kit includes all these new items:
- THREE 6x6" sheets of scrapbook paper with a sweet, faintly antiqued polka dot pattern (note: the related sets are 12x12" sheets; also note: I'm showing the colors on both sides of the sheets in the photos above)
- THREE heart cards! (One of each color.. so cute!)
- THREE square envelopes (also 1 of each color and the heart cards fit in these perfectly!)
- TWO collage sheets (both with ridiculously funny valentines from mid-century; some on each sheet are sized to fit the envelopes, too!)
- TWO etched wooden valentine icons!
- 2-Tone Heart Bead Mix (selected to match this kit's color palette)
- Polymer Clay Valentine Hearts Slice Mix (also selected to match this kit's color palette)
- Embossed Gold Dresden Hearts with Flowers (tiny set of 4)
Whew! See the "We Also Recommend" section below for photos/links to all FOURTEEN kit items, for more info and in case you want to buy them separately.
Plus check out the larger photos above (scroll right on the thumbnails under the main photo to see all the options).
AND: all the items in the kit are On Sale, too!
Kits are announced the first weekend of each month. However, if you sign up for a subscription, your kit will probably have already been mailed to you.
A note on timing for subscribers: the kits don't ship till your automatic payment is made; the recurring payment date is based on the date you signed up for the subscription. If you'd like to make a 1-time "catch up" payment so that you'll be first in line to receive all future kits, contact Customer Service.
If you buy a subscription after the 15th of the month, your first kit will be for the following month (so if you subscribe on October 16th, the November kit will be your first kit).
Kits from previous months will be available for purchasing until sold out.200126new 200213SC kitsubperk 200209RT