This kit began with the Hello Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad. I love that "retro truck hauling a Christmas tree" theme so I ran with that concept! Beside 1 each of ALL TWELVE double-sided papers from that paper pad, there's a new Vintage Truck Ornament, Hello Christmas Polymer Clay Slice Mix, TWO collage sheets, and a custom/mini version of the Tiny Christmas Shape Set!
Here's the rundown on all the kit contains:
- Hello Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad (Tons of tiny prints! From backgrounds like plaids, snowflakes and polka dots to images of snowmen, reindeer, stockings, mittens, wrapped gifts, peppermints, wreaths... and retro trucks and cars with fir trees tied to the top!)
- Vintage Truck Ornament (2 piece set, approx. 4-1/2" wide. Note: you can use 2 sets (back-to-back for a double-sided ornament). Or add a Truck Bed Bagatelle Box in the middle of your sandwich for a 3D ornament with room for items in the truck bed. See the Vintage Truck Ornament page (linked below) for more info on the related items.)
- Tiny Trees, Gifts & Ornaments Collage Sheet (Decorated Christmas trees plus wreaths, stockings, and MANY wrapped packages and ornaments.)
- Holiday Ornament Figures Collage Sheet (All sorts of festive vintage images (mostly about 2-1/4" tall, and all full bodies so they can be silhouetted in front of other paper backgrounds). Includes snowmen, children, Santa Claus, deer, and a cat dressed as Santa.)
- Hello Christmas Polymer Clay Slice Mix (A custom mix, from swirly peppermint candies to snowflakes, candy canes, stockings, gingerbread houses, snowmen and penguins in hats! And 2 styles of Christmas trees (one decorated, one not). All in green, red, gold, black and white. NINE different designs!)
- Tiny Christmas Shape Set (As I mentioned, the version in the kit is a custom/mini version of this chipboard set: still with the 3" tree, wreath with matching bow, 2 mittens with snowflake cutouts, and an elf stocking with bells.)
Whew! See the "We Also Recommend" section below for photos/links to most of the items in the kit — the ones that are available to purchase separately.
Plus check out the larger photos above (scroll right on the thumbnails under the main photo to see all the options).
AND: all the items in the kit are On Sale, too!
Subscription (USA only)
$15 per month
AND: subscriptions are postage-paid!
Kits are announced the first weekend of each month. However, if you sign up for a subscription, your kit will probably have already been mailed to you.
A note on timing for subscribers: the kits don't ship till your automatic payment is made; the recurring payment date is based on the date you signed up for the subscription. If you'd like to make a 1-time "catch up" payment so that you'll be first in line to receive all future kits, contact Customer Service.
If you buy a subscription after the 15th of the month, your first kit will be for the following month (so if you subscribe on October 16th, the November kit will be your first kit).
Kits from previous months will be available for purchasing until sold out.
And remember, here's a link to everything in this month's kit that is also available to buy separately. More coordinating goodies are in the blog post announcing this kit.
Design Team Member Kristin Batsel made Otis Brings Home the Tree (see the wide photo below). More info in the blog and/or see the supply list.201119KB 201101new SOkitdiv 201129RT 201129BL 201213RT